Get REFRESHED. Get INSPIRED. Get AWAY!
2013 Daily Rates (2 Night Minimum)*
|Cabins||# of people||Daily Rate||Daily Rate||Daily Rate|
|1-6||up to 4||$125.00||N/A||$125.00|
|7||up to 6||$190.00||N/A||$190.00|
|8||up to 8||$250.00||N/A||$250.00|
|9||up to 4||$150.00||N/A||$150.00|
|10 & 11||up to 6||$190.00||N/A||$190.00|
|12 & 14||up to 8||$250.00||N/A||$250.00|
2013 Weekly Rates*
|Cabins||# of people||Weekly Rate||Weekly Rate||Weekly Rate||Weekly Rate|
|1-6||up to 4||$625.00||$1,200.00||$8,95.00||$625.00|
|7||up to 6||$950.00||$1,800.00||$1,375.00||$950.00|
|8||up to 8||$1,250.00||$2,000.00||$1,625.00||$1,250.00|
|9||up to 4||$750.00||$1,300.00||$1,025.00||$750.00|
|10 & 11||up to 6||$950.00||$1,750.00||$1,350.00||$950.00|
|12 & 14||up to 8||$1,250.00||$2,100.00||$1,675.00||$1,250.00|
*Prices subject to change without notice.
Cabins 1-6 are only available from mid May to mid October.
Arrival & Departure Times
- Check-In 3:00 p.m. or later
- Check-Out 9:00 a.m. or earlier
Please respect these times so that we can properly clean your cabin.
Reservation Deposit Policy
Because our availability changes so frequently, we do not list it on-line. Please call our Toll Free Reservations Number: 1-866-246-8989 for availability and to reserve your cabin.
Once we have confirmed your reservation by phone, we ask that you send in our reservation form along with a non-refundable deposit equal to 50% of the total cabin rental, pontoon and/or outboard motor rental for your stay in the form of a check, money order, VISA or MasterCard.
The form must be filled out completely, signed and mailed to us at:
Hidden Haven Resort
31516 Malbay Road
Cohasset, MN 55721
Deposits being sent in the mail must be received within five business days of the date of reservation in order for us to hold the reservation.
Group Reservation Deposits (3 cabins or more) – In addition to the 50% deposit required at the time of reservation, we require full payment for all cabin, pontoon boat and outboard motor rentals 30 days prior to arrival for all group reservations.
Reservation deposits and payments are non-refundable. If your cabin(s) is/are re-rented at the regular rate and for the entire stay you had booked, we will refund all of the deposit less a $50 handling fee.
Rates included the number of people as stated for each cabin. An extra person charge will be applied for each person exceeding that number. The Extra Person Charge is $25/day or $125/week. Children ages 2 and under are free of charge.
Your pet dog is welcome at Hidden Haven (with advance notice) but it is your responsibility to make sure that they will not disturb the other guests. With that in mind, here are a few simple rules that will help ensure that everyone enjoys their stay at Hidden Haven Resort:
- Dogs are only allowed in Cabins 1-6, 9 and 10. Our pet fee is $25 per day plus tax per pet or $125 plus tax per week plus tax.
- Dogs can NEVER be left unattended, either inside the cabin or out.
- Dogs must be leashed AT ALL TIMES as we cannot have them running freely throughout the resort. Many children and adults just aren’t animal people and we don’t want your pet to spoil their vacation.
- If your pet is used to being on the furniture at home, please bring sheets or blankets to cover our furniture. DO NOT use our blankets, bedspreads, etc. at furniture covers for your pet.
- You are also responsible for cleaning up after your dog. Failure to do so will result in you being asked to kennel the pet off the resort.
- If your dog is a chronic barker, you will be asked to kennel your dog off the resort.
- You are financially responsible for any damage caused by your pet.
For the privacy and security of our resort guests, we require that all day visitors must register at the office. We want your friends and relatives to feel welcome, should they drop by for a visit. However, please note that we allow our paying guests one day to have visitors with no charge (not to exceed cabin maximum or exceed 4 hours). If visitors are present any additional days for any length of time, there will be a charge of $20 for each extra person, no exceptions.
Reservation deposits and payments are non-refundable. If we are able to completely re-rent your cabin at the regular rate and for the entire length of your reservation, we will refund all of the deposit less a $50 handling fee.
Personal Watercraft, ATVs & Fireworks
Sorry, we do not allow personal watercraft such as jet skis, seadoos or waverunners or fireworks at the resort. ATV's are only allowed from October 1st - March 31st and only with advance permission.